Silverton Seedy Saturday
Saturday, March 5, 2011 - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Free for Everyone to Attend!
"Seedy Saturday" is an event where people get together to swap garden seeds, especially heirloom varieties, or varieties that have been in the family for generations. But the event is so much more!
* Free Garden Seeds. Bring some to trade too (Not required)
* Master Gardeners to answer your gardening questions
* Demonstrations on Using Worms for Composting
* The buzz from Marion County Beekeepers Association
* Grab a couple free seed catalogs to browse
* Nutritionist discussing fresh vegetable meals
* Learn about gardening with water conservation in mind
* And so much more...
The Silverton Grange Hall is located at 201 Division Street, Silverton.
From Main & Water downtown, head south 1.7 miles on Water Street towards Silver Falls State Park, and turn left on Division Street. There is a large State Highway sign for the Grange Hall on the corner.
More Information: email@example.com
Monday, February 21, 2011
Image by Satrina0 via Flickr