Saturday: June 30, 2012
Join The Pagan Jug Band and Special Guests for the third Annual Farm Benefit with Silent Auction & Hoedown! Come out to the farm and camp for the weekend, bring your family, Bring An Instrument For Jams, definitely bring your dancin' feet ... biggest bonfire in town, camping under the stars, and of course music, music, music!!!
Local food and beverages will be available for purchase.
In the historic and (incredibly) scenic Waldo Hills!
- $5 -$20 donation per person, kids 12 and under free, camping available - (see below)
- Optional Sunday Brunch - (see below)
- Sorry, No Dogs Allowed
- 2:00 pm Gates open to campers - (see below)
- 3:00 pm Gates open to public, games and activities begin
- 4:00 pm Live music begins with WhistlePig, Route 41, and The Pagan Jug Band
- 5:00 pm Silent Auction begins
- 9:00 pm Silent Auction ends
- Bonfire begins at dusk.
$20.00 - Camping (tent)Please register your camping space in advance. Space is limited, and we cannot guarantee room will be available on the day of the event. To reserve a camping spot, please email us or call us at: 503-873-3406.
Note: We reserve the right to refuse campers that do not accommodate our family atmosphere.
- $20 camping fee (tent)
- $30 camping fee (trailer)
Brunch will be available between 9:00am - noon, and is a full menu, buffet-style brunch including beverages. Tickets for brunch must be purchased by Saturday before 9pm.
- $10 adults (13 and up)
- $6 kids aged 4-12
- FREE ages 3 and under
Saturday June 23, 2012
Cycle the Summer Solstice!
- A gourmet distance ride in the Willamette Valley.
- Blooming fields of flowers along serene, low traffic routes.
- Free Hopworks beer & gourmet dinner at the finish line.
- World class support from start to finish.
- On site boutique hotel amidst 80 acres of gardens.
- Campout under the stars at Historic GeerCrest farm!
Petal Pedal is a gourmet distance "Century" bike ride like no other. You'll journey along scenic, quiet roads along mostly flat routes (with a hilly option to visit Silver Falls) as you drift away to another world.
Description: The ride starts and ends at The Oregon Garden, Oregon's premier botanical garden with over 80 acres of specialty areas. Your ride pass includes
- gourmet dinner
- free beer
- full support
- access to the garden.
Petal Pedal is a fully supported ride with three distances to choose from 100, 60 or 30 miles. You will enjoy riding on quiet rural roads, passing waterfalls and wineries, with friendly rest stops every 15 miles.
Plan to stay all weekend and explore Silverton, the friendliest town in Oregon, and the surrounding area.
Just $10 a night for camping or only $15 for both Friday & Saturday nights. Add $10 for Sunday Brunch ($5 for kids up through 12). Register via PayPal here.