Marion-Polk Food Share’s Community Gardens Program presents…
The 2nd Annual Community Gardens Bus Tour
· What: Tour 8 community gardens via school bus.
· Where: Meet at Marion-Polk Food Share, 1660 Salem Industrial Dr. NE.
· When: Saturday, September 22nd, 9 am - 3 pm.
· MUST RSVP, either by email or phone
· $10 suggested donation.
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-581-3855 (x 329).
· Bring a sack lunch
About the tour:
Did you know Salem-Keizer has over 25 community gardens? Ever wonder where they are or how you can get involved? Get on the bus, and check out our bountiful, beautiful gardens. Bring a sack lunch and a suggested $10 donation, and hop on board! Limited seating, RSVP now.
Emergency Food Prevention Programs
Marion-Polk Food Share
T: 503-581-3855 x329 C: 503-798-0339 F: 503-581-3862
1660 Salem Industrial Drive NE Salem OR 97301-0374
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Community Garden (Photo credit: Plan for Opportunity)