Beyond a traditional farmer's market, Fill Your Pantry is a
completely unique event, offered but once a year, allowing folks to connect directly with their farmers and access the freshest products to fill their pantry and freezer, until next year's bounty. [Edited by Grammar cop - "unique" doesn't take a modifier. Still an awesome event though!]
4th Annual Shedd, OR
Purchase bulk quantities of staple foods directly from your local farmers!
Sunday, October 20th 2 to 6 p.m.
Former Methodist Church
30090 Hwy 99E, Shedd, OR.
Approx. 5 miles south of Hwy 34, on Hwy 99E at the intersection of Boston Mill/Fayetteville Roads.
Grains Flour Root Crops
Nuts Honey Frozen Meats
Onions Garlic Potatoes
Beans …and much more!!!!
- You must pre-order anything over 100 pounds – and you are encouraged to pre-order smaller amounts since supplies are limited.
- Payment will be made directly to the farmer on the day of the event by cash or check ONLY. All orders MUST be picked up at the event.
- The ordering period opens Monday October 1st. -The pre-order cut-off date is Friday October 11.
- Oregon Trail tokens will be accepted.
- Live music and baked goods will be available for sale and non-alcoholic refreshments provided.
Your Local Farmers include, but are not limited to….
Horseshoe Lake Farm
Lake View Farm
Open Oak Farm
Randy's Main Street Coffee
and more to come…
This event is hosted by Stalford Seed Farms & Greenwillow Grains
For more information call (541) 926-2043