Reply-To: Beth Butler, Board President <LeadSafe@Me.com>
I just ran a quick check on our numbers:
If you intended to, but have not yet made your end-of-year contribution in support of our work, please donate today to help us meet this goal. Everyone who gives something before the end of the year will also get free lead paint test kits sent to them with their thank you letter!
- $17,181.00 - Amount raised in the last two weeks from 24 friends! Thank you, friends!
- $20,698.67 - Amount left to raise by December 31st at midnight to meet our end of year goal, so we can keep helping families in 2015!
- 16,000+ - Families we have helped so far in 2014 with free information, free soil or consumer goods toxicity testing, free lead-paint test kits or direct emergency support.
- 7,382 - People following our film's page on Facebook as of today!
- 395 - Number of entries so far in our FREE holiday raffle! Did you enter yet? Just four days left to win a Speedheater™ Infrared Paint Remover, Grand Prize Package from Eco-Strip, LLC - (value more than $800!) or a Naturepedic organic crib mattress Grand Prize Package (value more than $600!) Click HERE to enter.
- 28 - Hours until film editor/writer/director extraordinaire, Justin Weinstein arrives in Portland, Oregon to help us get started on the final phase of editing for our documentary film MisLEAD!
As Lead Safe America is a 501(c)3 nonprofit donations are tax-deductible and any amount is always welcome. Our most commonly received donation is $25, although the average donation amount over the last two weeks has been $715! Today is also great day to make that $150 donation to become a Neighborhood Partner (and Monday we'll send you $809.46 in free lead-test kits (54 two-swab kits) to give away to families in your community - we have enough kits left for FOUR more neighbhorhood partners this year!) Click HERE for more ways to give to help us reach our goal.
Have a terrific holiday season.
Lead Safe America Foundation
Copyright © 2014 Lead Safe America Foundation, All rights reserved.
This email is being sent to you by the Lead Safe America Foundation. Feel free to unsubscribe by using the link here. Thank you!
Our mailing address is:
Lead Safe America FoundationP.O. Box 820044Portland, OR 97282